Location, location! Great townhome near Audubon Park, within walking distance of Magazine Street with local shops & eateries, the streetcar, & a neighborhood grocer. The 1st floor features oversized
5 Fun Things To Do With Kids During Summer In The New Orleans Area
Summertime is here!! There are tons of fun things to do with your kids in the summer.
Here is a list of my Top 5 I do with my kids:
1. Vacation Bible School (VBS): http://www.neworleansmomsblog.com/2016/03/30/vacation-bible-schools-throughout-nola/
2. Audubon Zoo: audubonnatureinstitute.org/zoo
3. Aquarium of the Americas: www.audubonnatureinstitute.org/%E2%80%8E
4. Fontainebleau State Park: http://www.crt.state.la.us/louisiana-state-parks/parks/fontainebleau-state-park/index
5. City Park: neworleanscitypark.com/
My goal is to design, create, and deliver unique & exceptional marketing tactics to support expansion and growth of The Williams Team. Given my knowledge and experience with Marketing, I have brought ....